Friday, September 16, 2011

Keeping Up Cookbook~Featured all next week

I have an exciting week full of recipes featured from Keeping Up Cookbook, written by Grace Ivory Rock and Amy Henricksen Foulger.  I first told you about this cookbook when I made their Cinnamon Apple Crumb Pie. Oh my sweet apple pie...it was so GOOD!



This coming week, I will be sharing Lemon-garlic spaghettini~with grilled shrimp, Blueberry cream cheese muffins, Sjoblom's french dips (slow cooker), Bonnie's cheerio snack, and Janice and Joni's BFF caramel bars.  My family loved them all!

They have an entire category filled with warm, comforting Soups for the upcoming Fall months.  I can't wait for it to finally get cooler in Texas. Soups are my favorite since they are one pot meals and very satisfying.

Here are some of the recipes that jumped off the page for me:

Appetizers:
Soy ginger potstickers
Thai meatballs with apricot-chili sauce
Hot caramel apple cider
Artichoke cheese bread

Breakfast:
Southwestern breakfast casserole
Eggs benedict with shortcut hollandaise
Fluffy buttermilk pancakes with blueberries and maple cream
German apple pancake
French toast casserole
Overnight crepes
Croque-Monsieur
Banana oatmeal bread with peanut butter frosting

Sweets:
Coconut mini loaves
Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
Cooley-caramel pull-aparts
Amy's molten chocolate cakes
Kevin's mint chocolate cheesecake
Pumpkin streusel
Peppermint ice cream cake
Lemon-iced sugar cookies
Saintly cream cheese brownies
Maple pecan bars
Creamy lemon bars

Meals:
Creamy tomato basil soup
Potato soup
Tortellini soup
Mexican tortilla soup
Soup bar
Crockpot beef stew
Classic corn chowder
Slow-burn chipotle chili
Roasted vegetable soup
California roll salad
Honey-lime chicken enchiladas
Creamy lemon chicken
Asian flank steak
"Good Mom" mac
Baked macaroni and gouda
White lasagna
Alyse's bbq roast beef sandwiches

Wow, this is making me really hungry!  Keeping Up Cookbook has over 250 tried and true recipes, so I hope you will enjoy this week's posts and add it to your collection.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh, I'm so glad you lead me to your blog!!! I'm off to look for the apple crumb pie...and can't wait for the caramel bars! Following you right back :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you stopped by and are taking the time to leave a comment! I really enjoy reading them all. Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails