Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oven Baked Fries



This is the perfect side dish for burgers and sandwiches.  They are ready in 30 minutes and are fantastic dipped in my favorite Buttermilk Garlic Dressing/Dip.  This is a basic method recipe, so play with different spice mixtures and have fun with creating your flavors.

Ingredients:

4 russet potatoes, washed and sliced into strips
olive oil
kosher salt
black pepper
garlic powder

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.  Dry potato strips with paper towels, then place on baking sheets.  Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt, pepper, and garlic powder.  Toss to coat evenly and spread out in a single layer.  Bake until tender on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside, about 25-30 minutes.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These sound absolutely addictive! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even remember the last time I fried fries...I hate the way it makes the house smell and the mess...I always do mine in the oven...I'm loving that dip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love oven fries. That dip sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you stopped by and are taking the time to leave a comment! I really enjoy reading them all. Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails